Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RapidMiner process revisioning  (Read 293 times)
champion

« on: March 07, 2014, 03:35:58 PM »

Hello!

In miner window in the processes tree when we click on the process by right button of mouse we can see the menu with option 'Start new revision'.

When I click on it RapidAnalytics makes new revision of this process and then I can found revisions in Web face of RapidAnalytics.

How can I change revision back of my process from RapidMiner window or from RapidAnalytics? And may be see diff of processes?
Marius
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 05:36:32 PM »

Hi,

this feature is not yet ready to be used and has kind of leaked into the release. However we have it on our todo list, and it is just a matter of time until it is fully usable.

Best regards,
Marius

Please add [SOLVED] to the topic title when your problem has been solved! (do so by editing the first post in the thread and modifying the title)
Please click here before posting.
champion

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 07:24:35 AM »

Ok.. is there will be integration with version control systems such as git, or svn?
Marius
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 12:00:48 PM »

Hi,

to my knowledge no such feature is planned, it will rather be a custom solution. Git and svn are filebased, whereas the RapidMiner Server repository is located in a database.

If you use only RapidMiner Studio you can of course put your local repository under svn/git control, it is just a collection of xml files. To find it in the filesystem right-click it in RapidMiner and select "Open in browser" (or something like that Smiley ).

Best regards,
Marius

Please add [SOLVED] to the topic title when your problem has been solved! (do so by editing the first post in the thread and modifying the title)
Please click here before posting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: