Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi Class Labels  (Read 606 times)
Priya Mohan

« on: January 26, 2014, 07:51:00 AM »

Hi, i am working with the data set of multi class labels can any one help me how to compare ROCs for such multi class labels ,even i couldn't find how to plot the results of multi class labels. I have used Binary2Multiclass learner and Polynomial by binomial classification but i am not getting the curve. I would feel better if you send the related operators with wiring. Thanks in advance... 
Marius
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 10:05:15 AM »

Hi,

ROC curves can only visualize binary classification problems - what kind of output do you expect?

Best regards,
Marius

Please add [SOLVED] to the topic title when your problem has been solved! (do so by editing the first post in the thread and modifying the title)
Please click here before posting.
Rahul Trivedi

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 06:37:32 AM »

Hi Marius,
I am a newbie in Rapid Miner.
I am also facing same problem, when try to create a logistic model, here my label have more than 2 categories.
I know Logistic model is for modelling on Binomial Labels, But here I am asking that "How to Implement Multinomial Logistic Model in Rappid Miner"

Thanks in advance...
Marius
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 10:09:45 AM »

Hi Rahul,

the Polynominal by Binominal Classification operator can help you.

Best regards,
Marius

Please add [SOLVED] to the topic title when your problem has been solved! (do so by editing the first post in the thread and modifying the title)
Rahul Trivedi

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 06:31:49 AM »

Hi Marius,

Thanks for your suggestion, It worked.
Now I am trying to understand its output, I used "Naive Bayes" Classifier in it.
Well Thanks again for your Help.  Smiley

With Regards
Rahul Trivedi
Marius
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 10:29:01 AM »

Well, Naive Bayes supports multi-class labels out of the box Smiley

Actually Polynominal by Binominal Classification performs (by default) a one-vs.-all strategy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiclass_classification

Best regards,
Marius

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: