I just tried the tutorial project myself again, and it worked like a charm. Please follow these instructions to the letter:
- Make sure your RapidMiner_Unuk project in Eclipse is up to date. I did my test with the latest development version from SVN.
- Rename the extension project you are working with to something else and then close it in Eclipse.
- In Eclipse, select "File" - "Import..." - select "Existing Projects into Workspace" - click "Next" - select "Select archive file" - choose the "RapidMiner_Extension_Tutorial.zip" file
- Now open the "build.xml" file in the base dir of the new project and replace '<property name="rm.dir" location="../RapidMiner_Vega" />' in line 4 with '<property name="rm.dir" location="../RapidMiner_Unuk" />'
- Change the first line in the same file from '<project name="RapidMiner_Plugin_Tutorial_Vega">' to '<project name="RapidMiner_Plugin_Tutorial_Unuk">'. Save the file.
- Drag the "build.xml" into the Eclipse Ant view. Expand the entry for "RapidMiner_Plugin_Tutorial_Unuk" and doubleclick "install".
- Now run RapidMiner_Unuk from your workspace. There should be a new menu item in the main menu (next to File, Edit, Process, Tools, View, Help) named "Tutorial".
After you have done this, you can re-add your existing code into this new project, and it should work just fine.
Hi, I follow exactly the guide, however, when run the ant file, the following errors had occur:
C:\Users\WHOamI\workspace\RapidMiner_Unuk\build_extension.xml:126: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\WHOamI\workspace\RapidMiner_Unuk\build_extension.xml:194: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\WHOamI\workspace\RapidMiner_Unuk\build.xml:98: Basedir C:\Users\WHOamI\workspace\RapidMinerReferenceManual_en does not exist
Where to find the RapidMinerReferenceManual_en ?