US Training for RapidMiner and RapidAnalytics in June 2012 in Atlanta.
We are happy to announce a great opportunity for our dear users and customers in the Americas: In June 2012, Rapid-I will provide a one week training course
on data mining and business analytics with RapidMiner and RapidAnalytics in Atlanta, Georgia (USA).
Training and Certification Exam in June 2012 in the USA
Between June 12th and 15th, 2012, the course will be given by a certified senior data analyst and experienced lecturer of Rapid-I.
It will take place at the Georgia International Convention Center (GICC) directly located near the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
and only a few minutes from Downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
This training course is a four day introduction for data mining and shows how to perform predictive and business analytics with the well known software RapidMiner
and the data analysis server RapidAnalytics. After this training course the participants will have a complete understanding of how Rapid-I software works and is used.
Due to a high number of practical exercises, the participants will be able to transfer the gained knowledge to own data mining problems and solve them quickly and easily.
Please write to
for getting more information or registering to this training course. Seats are limited!
Excerpt from Contents:
- perform data preparations and transformations like normalization, value type and role changes, balancing data, joins, or outlier detection
- build sophisticated predictive models like decision trees or neural networks
- scoring new data sets, scaling confidences or filtering of uncertain predictions
- evaluate the modelís quality with respect to different criteria like accuracy, precision, recall, AUC, ROC, or Lift
- deployment data mining models, sharing data and processes, scheduling, basics or report creation, and integration into infrastructure / business processes
For more information or registering to the course, please write to
The last day also offers an opportunity to participate in the Rapid-I Analyst Level Exam in order to achieve the corresponding analyst certification.
Prove that you are a real expert in data mining, predictive analytics, and of course in using RapidMiner.
Learn more about Rapid-I's certification program...
Looking forward to meeting you in Atlanta!