What is the Rapid-I Partner Program?
The Rapid-I Partner Program was created to establish the Rapid-I partner network in order to assist partners of Rapid-I in providing products and services to the community and customers of Rapid-I products.
Rapid-I is looking for partners who can extend our reach into new markets and to new customers. The benefits of being a Rapid-I partner are manifold and include the following among others:
- You can join the world's largest community for data mining and predictive analytics.
- You will be able to market and sell your solutions into this large and growing market.
- You will be able to provide your customers with affordable, scalable business analytics solutions.
- You will benefit from sales commissions.
- You will demonstrate your data analytics competence by taking part in the partner program.
- You will be able to exploit our well known brands like RapidMiner or RapidAnalytics.
- You will be the first to access latest features and new products and you are invited to actively control future developments.
- You will benefit from mutual visibility, press releases, and frequent promotional activities.
To accommodate different companies and needs, the Rapid-I Partner Program offers several ways of collaborating with Rapid-I's technology, support, and sales teams. The Rapid-I Partner Program provides access to advanced tools and offers dedicated support and training to ensure optimal cooperation between Rapid-I and the partner's team. Rapid-I continues to build its partner network, and to recruit dynamic and knowledgeable partners.
Partners of Rapid-I fall into three main categories which will be described below:
- Technology Partners provide products that are complementary to Rapid-I's data analysis solutions. Please contact us if you want to become Technology Partner of Rapid-I.
- Integration Partners are third-party software vendors, whether open source or commercial, who want to embed any Rapid-I technology in their solutions. Please contact us if you want to become Integration Partner of Rapid-I.
- Business Partners are organizations that provide complementary products or services to the Rapid-I community or Rapid-I's customers. They include systems integrators, training centers, and independent software vendors among others. Learn more about becoming a Rapid-I Business Partner.
Please contact us if you want to become a Technology Partner or an Integration Partner. Learn here more about the benefits and the process of becoming a Rapid-I Business Partner.