|Videos, Text Mining||16 Nov 2010|
|Great Video Series about Text Mining by Ingo Mierswa||Comment (0)|
Hence, he posted a total number of five videos of about 10 minutes.
Neil did a great job and produced the videos along a sample application based on a popular job posting board. The five videos cover the following topics:
- loading text into RapidMiner (paste, file, group of files in folders, database)
- processing text in RapidMiner (strip html, tokenize, n-grams, stemming, stopwords, frequency tables)
- word vectorization and association rules with text
- calculating the similarity between documents, clustering here
- automatically classifying documents and determining which words are important
Thanks again Neil for this amazing video series! And please check out his blog and his other posts including also other videos about using RapidMiner.