|tutorial, Scheduling, RapidAnalytics Video Tutorial, RapidAnalytics||20 Jan 2011|
|Using RapidAnalytics 2: Advanced Scheduling by Simon Fischer||Comment (0)|
In the first video post about the basics of RapidAnalytics I had shown how RapidMiner processes can be executed on RapidAnalytics. This time, I'm going a bit more into the details and show some advanced scheduling features.
In this video you will learn how to
- schedule processes for delayed execution,
- schedule processes for regular execution,
- use RapidMiner or the Web interface to do this,
- monitor process execution on the Web and in RapidMiner, and
- parametrizing the the executed process when submitting the schedule.